Abramson Facial Plastic Surgery & Rejuvenation Center proudly carries products from the Jane Iredale Skin Care Makeup line. This line consists of a highly sophisticated blend of minerals and pigments, which are micro-pulverized, using proprietary technology and processes to form microscopic flat crystals. These crystals overlap each other on the skin to form a filter that allows the skin to breathe and function normally, while still protecting it from airborne pollutants. The staying power of the minerals is so great that wearers of Jane Iredale’s makeup line rarely need a touch-up during the day. Because these silky-feeling powders are water resistant, they won’t crease or smear, even during the most strenuous exercise.
Benefits of Jane Iredale Skin Care and Makeup
- Non-comedogenic products that will not block pores
- Virtually no allergy risk
- Broad-spectrum UVB and UVA Protection – SPF 20
- Anti-inflammatory products help to calm and soothe irritated skin
- Very water-resistant rating by an approved FDA lab
- Complete coverage for skin conditions like acne, rosacea and redness following treatments like chemical peels and laser resurfacing
- Contains no fillers
- Composed of inert mineral that cannot support bacteria
- Environmentally aware and not tested on animals
Loose and Pressed Mineral Powder Based Makeup
Abramson Facial Plastic Surgery & Rejuvenation Center Medical Spa also offers a line of bases consisting of both loose and pressed mineral powders. You can apply the loose powders with our Chisel Powder brush and the pressed powders with The Handi to clean skin after moisturizer has been absorbed. To find the right color, begin with a touch of Amber or Natural on the jaw line. It will be easy to see whether to go lighter or darker, pinker or more yellow.
Benefits of our line of high-quality bases include:
- Our bases are concealer, foundation, powder and sunscreen all in one.
- No oil, talc, FD&C dyes or synthetic preservatives.
- Because the minerals reflect lights, they have a much wider color tolerance than most makeup. Our two most frequently used colors, Amber and Natural, suit a wide variety of skin tones.
- Our bases are concentrated pigment, and a little goes a long way.
Alongside our fine line of cosmetics and other beauty products, we offer professional makeup services for any occasion.
Abramson Facial Plastic Surgery Center and Rejuvenation Spa serves patients from all over the Atlanta Metro area including Milton, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Norcross, Lawrenceville, Tucker, Johns Creek, Decatur, Marietta, Smyrna, Brookhaven, Duluth, Suwanee, Dunwoody and Conyers. To schedule a consultation or to learn more about Jane Iredale Skin Care and Makeup, contact us at (404) 297-1789. Our licensed Medical Aesthetician, Lina Valiukaite, can assist you in selecting the right products for your skin type.