Medical Aesthetician, Lina Valiukaite
“Unlike lasers that can thin your skin, Microneedling ith Environ Collagen Induction Therapy will build the skin back up by tightening skin, reducing pore size, and eliminating dark pigmented spots to create better tone and texture .” Lina also says, “The procedure has had great success for reducing acne scarring. It helps to dissolve the scar and break up that tissue.”
How Long Do the Results of Microneedling Last?
The results of a treatment are long lasting. Schedule treatments every 4 to 6 weeks for best results.
Aftercare and Recovery
Generally, patients will see some redness/pinkness for about 24 hours after treatment. To assist in the recovery process, Medical Aesthetician Lina Valiukaite suggests that patients do the following:
- Avoid sun exposure and wear a hat for 7 days
- DO NOT use sun screen for 12 hours after treatment
- DO NOT wear make-up for 12 hours after treatment
- Cold sore patients may want to take medication
- Skin will be dry and slightly red for 2-3 days after the procedure. Use a moisturizer that works well with your skin type.
To schedule a consultation or to learn more about treatment and other services provided by Abramson Facial Plastic Surgery Center & Rejuvenation Spa, contact us today at 404-297-1789. Lina Valiukaite attracts patients from all over the Atlanta Metro area including Milton, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Norcross, Lawrenceville, Tucker, Johns Creek, Decatur, Marietta, Smyrna, Brookhaven, Duluth, Suwanee, Dunwoody and Conyers.