Dr. Des Fernandes, founder and scientific director of Environ, says: “Aging skin is a direct result of sun induced vitamin A deficiency. Correct the deficiency and you’ll have more radiant-looking skin.”
Everything that defines healthy-looking, beautiful skin is a direct result of vitamin A. It is the only known molecule that helps keep the skin healthy and helps to provide anti-aging benefits.
A vitamin A deficiency could lead to skin abnormalities such as pigmentation irregularities, sun damage, aging, and skin cancer. The most common skin care problem in both men and omen is sun-damage, and the long-term effects of sun exposure are sinister. In order for us to help combat this sun-induced vitamin-A deficiency, we must replenish vitamin A in our cells every day and the this process to be effective, we need to help restore the effects of our vitamin A receptors within the skin.
Vitamin A is the only scientifically known element that keeps skin healthy and combats the effects of aging. It has been proven that sufficient vitamin A:
- Promoting the effects of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor and fives it a radiant glow
- Strengthening the effects of the kin’s outer layer to keep in looking firm
- Simulates the production of natural proteins to keep sin looking healthy
- Supporting the effects of skin’s immune system and helps prevent the appearance of breakouts
- Assists in reducing the likelihood for the development of potential skin cancers, giving you greater peace of mind
The Skin’s Natural Barrier
The skin’s own natural structure poses the greatest challenge in allowing ingredients to deliver the best results.
Abramson Facial Plastic Surgery med spa skin care professional, Lina Valiukaite, knows that real lasting beauty goes deeper with our revolutionary skin care technologies combined with highly effective, powerhouse formulations. Start your journey with an expert skin analysis; because beautiful skin should be for everyone – for life.
Commit to your skin’s journey to life-long beautiful skin. Call 404-297-1789 to schedule your appointment with Lina.